You run a business pulling miles of wire through walls and pipes. You may install expensive lighting in both residential and commercial properties. Perhaps you install HVAC systems or appliances. Your electrical contractor business in Florida is special and you’ve worked hard to develop a reputation for quality and timely work. You need to protect your electrician business with a proper insurance policy.
Who needs electrician insurance?
- Electrical Contractors
- Electric Repairmen
- HVAC Technicians
- Heating Contractors
- Lighting Technicians
- Lighting Consultants
- Air Conditioning Contractors
- Construction Companies
Electrical Contractor insurance can encompass the following types of coverage:
- General Liability: Also known as commercial liability insurance and covers general liability of the business. It is a broad coverage. It is a smart move to have a general liability insurance policy in place.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Your commercial autos, like a pick up or box truck, should be protected. A commercial auto insurance policy can help protect your work vehicle will going to/from jobs and while being stored.
- Business Owners Insurance: BOP coverage can provide additional coverage for your business such as property coverage, loss of income identity theft and more.
- Workers Compensation: Workers comp can help cover the medical costs as well as wage loss of an employee who is injured on the job.
- And more!
Let the experts at Leslie Kay’s Insurance assist you in setting up an electrical contractor insurance policy. They can assist with coverage, explain state liability insurance requirements and help with specialty needs general liability. For all your electrician insurance needs, call Leslie Kay’s Insurance at 866-367-1788.