Take to the water and relax knowing you’ve got the protection you need. Our boat or personal watercraft policy gives you complete coverage that’s designed for any watercraft in mind. Our boat insurance agents in Boynton Beach, FL can assist you from anywhere in the contiguous United States. Call 866-367-1788 to start an boat insurance quote.
Our program can cover 95 percent of all boats on the water today including fishing boats, runabouts, personal watercraft and boats up to 50 feet in length and $250,000 in value. (May vary by state)
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces insured’s boat with a brand new one of similar make and quality.
- Disappearing Deductibles – reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal.
- Replacement Cost Fishing Equipment – up to $10,000 for tackle, rods, and reels.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance – covers trailer and tow vehicle, even if tow vehicle is not insured with our Insurance.
- Emergency Towing and Labor – provides on-water towing service.
- Wreckage Removal Coverage
- Property Damage Liability – includes coverage for fuel spill cleanup.
- Medical Payments – includes coverage for water-skiers.
Know Your Discounts
Please note that availability varies by State and Customer
- Homeowner Discount
- Idle Assisted Steering Discount
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Multi-Boat Discount
- Original Owner Discount
- Responsible Driver Discount
- Safety Course Discount
- Transfer Discount
- Claim Free Renewal Discount
- Paid-In-Full Discount
- Prompt Payment Discount
- Small Claim Forgiveness
Frequently Asked Questions about Boat Insurance
What is the average boat insurance cost?
Never guess what an insurance policy might cost. The average cost to insure a boat depends on the type of boat you want to insure and how much coverage you need. Additionally, your credit and loss history can factor into the price. The best way to get an accurate quote is to reach out to us for a quote. Quotes take just a few minutes and we can run you through several great companies.
Does boat insurance cover mechanical issues?
No, boat insurance will not cover mechanical issues such as a blown motor. However, if the mechanical issue is a result of a covered loss such as a collision with another boat then there likely would be coverage for the mechanical failure that resulted from the covered loss. *All coverage situations are subject to claims verification and no information here is suggesting coverage would exist.
Is boat insurance required?
Some states do not require boat insurance, but if you are operating a boat in open waters without it, you’re putting yourself at financial risk. If you have a loan on your boat or if you moored your boat in a marina, then the lienholder or marina may require you to carry insurance.